Welcome to the Gemcraft Wiki
The wiki about Gemcraft that anyone can edit
The Games in the Series
What is Gemcraft
Gemcraft Wiki is a website totally dedicated to providing you with information on the very popular tower defense game series. Gemcraft is a tower defense flash game series produced by Game in a Bottle. The basic concept is that you use gems and power them up to destroy monsters. There are 3 games out to date.
What's New on Gemcraft Wiki
- August 1, 2011- Gemcraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows starts development.
- October 13, 2011- Gemcraft Wiki reaches 100 Articles! Congratulations Gemcraft Wiki.
- December 16, 2011- First screenshot of Gemcraft Chapter 2. More to come soon?
- January 8, 2012- Gemcraft Wiki joins Facebook!
- February 7, 2012- Gemcraft Wiki reaches 200 articles! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
- July 1, 2013- Gemcraft Wiki reaches 300 articles!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- GC2:CS – Last post before summer
- GC2:CS – Sparks in action
- GC2:CS – Shrines in action
- GC2:CS – Various updates
- GC2:CS – XP system & outcome panel update
- GC2:CS – Special fields insight
- GC2:CS – Talisman
- Another delay of 2 weeks
Last month's polls have ended. Overall most people (71%) voted they think the upcoming map will be better than the GCL map. Also, most people (58%) voted they think weather effects will be awesome.
Want to help Gemcraft Wiki? Right now, our upcoming project is to make Strategy sections for all pages who can use one. We are still looking for a person to oversee the project. If you want to become head of the Strategy sections, leave a message on my message wall. --LevenThumps 20:09, April 7, 2012 (UTC) If you don't want to help there, you can just find an article that needs a little attention and get started.