Hextile O is unlocked by completing Field K4 in Gemcraft Chapter 2: Chasing Shadows, on Looming difficulty. This hextile is unlocked along with Hextile L. There are no tome chambers in this hextile. There is wizard tower located at Field O6 that once opened, unlocks the Corrupted Banishment battle trait, Hextile R and Hextile W, along with the token for Field R1. In Field O6, Spires are also introduced. There are 6 known and confirmed fields in this hextile. There is an Mysterious Compass located at Field O3. There are several story-releated fields that have exclusive structures (Corrupted mana shards, etc). There are 4 achievements in this hextile. O6 is a field that has 2 achievements, while the rest have one each, and there are 2 more achievements on Fields O2 and O3.
Hextile O field overview
|Field||Waves||Starting HP||Available Gems||Special||Challenge|
|O2||30||74||Orange, Blue||Story-Related||Don't harvest any mana from shards on Glaring.|
|Mysterious Compass||Don't use any gem enhancement spells.|
|O4||43||79||White, Cyan, Black||Story-Releated|
|O5||48||77||Yellow, White, Red, Black|
|O6||60||80||Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple||Wizard Tower||Destroy all Wizard Locks before wave 18.|
Use Bloodbound gems only.
Additional Level InfoEdit
- If the player beats field O1, he(she) will gain the token for field O2.
- If the player beats field O2, he will gain the token for field O3 and O4.
- If the player beats field O3, he will gain no tokens for fields.
- If the player beats field O4, he will gain the token for field O5.
- If the player beats field O5, he will gain the token for field O6.
- If the player beats field O6, and unlocks the wizard tower, he will gain the Corrupted Banishment battle trait, along with hextiles P, R and W, along with the token for field R1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.